Table and Controls
SAS4 UI has been designed to provide a unified user experience across all portal pages. It has straightforward similar-looking interfaces.
All tools , tables and menus in the system have standard look and controls. As indicated in the screen shot, the user's table as an example displays the following:
The table name is in the upper left corner of the title bar,on the right you may find a number of icons:
- Columns toggle button, shows/hides table columns.
- Advanced filter icon, shows/hides advanced filter when available.
- Reload icon, reloads & refreshes table data from server.
- Refresh timer, keeps data reloaded at specific intervals.
- Tree icon, shows/hides managers/users tree.
- Exports the entire data of the table to excel sheet.
- Drop-down button which holds all actions related to this table.
If the displayed table has a filter icon, then you can use it to filter results, On the left if you press , you find the table search box
At the end of the table you will find on the left side numbers of (5, 10, 50 , 100, 500) that represent the record that loaded in single view, and on the right side these numbers will represent pagination number.