1. Managers Index
This interface with previously explained icons and tools, lists all managers in tables . Some table columns are not visible by default. You can set which columns to show or hide using the list-icon located on the top-right of the table.
2. Managers Actions
Actions tab includes tasks associated with managers such as:
- New: Check Creating Manager section.
- Edit: Check Edit Manager section.
- Rename: To rename a manager, click on Rename option from Actions tab, enter the new username on the dialogue box then submit.
- Deposit: A dialogue box will pop up, add the deposit amount then submit.
- Withdrawal: A dialogue box will pop up, add the deducted amount then submit
- Add Reward Points: The admin can determine reward points manually from this option.
- Deduct Reward Points: The admin can deduct reward points from this option.
- Delete: Select a manager then click delete. Deletion is only possible when balance and subscribers are zeroed.
3. Creating Manager
To create a manager, click on the Actions button on the managers / index, then select New. An empty manager form will show up. Below explanation of each field:
- Basic information
- Username: unique name without spaces to be used as a login name.
- Password: login password for login process.
- Security Group: the group whose manager will work under its permissions. The permissions can be given by admin from Setting->Permission Groups.
- Enabled: When OFF, the manager won’t be allowed to log in.
- Personal Information: self explanatory.
- Advanced Details
- Subscribers Prefix: a prefix which is added to each user created by the manager.
- Subscribers Suffix: a suffix to be added by each user created by the manager.
- Max number of users: Max number of users that is defined by the manager.
- Site: If sites are enabled for your license, then you get to choose on which site the manager will be available. Managers belonging to specific sites won’t be able to connect from other sites.
- Debt Limit: limit used by the manager to activate users or add balance to sub-managers even after the balance has ended, he can use this debt to complete the transactions until a new balance is added and debt deducted by the system.
- Discount Rate: Discount percentage given to the manager. When a manager with discount rate > 0 activates a user, the total prices will get discounted. Please note that managers with discounted rates will not give back any profits to parent managers, also will not appear on pricing profile.
- Address List: Mikrotik address-list given to users who belong to that manager when they get connected.
- Allowed PPPoE Services: Here you can define ppp ‘service names’ where users who belong to that manager are allowed to login from. If no service names are defined, users under that manager can login from any service title. If service name(s) are set, users will be allowed to login only from the defined services.
- Manager Limits
- Limit Deletes: How many sub managers deletions are allowed monthly.
- Limit Renames: How many renames are allowed to be generated by managers on a monthly basis.
- Limit Profiles Changes: Number of User Profile changes allowed by month.
- Limit MAC changes: MAC Changes allowed to users on a monthly basis.
4. Edit Manager
- Manager Form: A set of horizontal tabs where managers can enter details of each single sub manager.
- Manager Overview Interface: Hovering over the blue tabs brings up dialogue boxes that need to be submitted by the manager. the tabs are :
- Deposit: Amount of money deposited by the sub manager.
- Withdrawal: Amount of money withdrawn by the manager.
- Rename: rename process performed by the manager.
- Delete: deletion of a manager requires zero balance & subscribers.
- Edit: From this tab you can easily edit, manage or delete information associated with the managers.
- Invoices: A list of invoices generated by or for the selected manager.
- Receipts: A list of receipts generated by or for the selected manager.
- Journal: All financial transactions affecting the selected manager balance.